search box

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chennai superstar Rajinikanth


Superstar Rajinikanth

Shivaji Rao Gaikwad is his real name but universally known as Superstar Rajinkanth in the Indian Subcontinent and in many South Asian Countries. This Sri Nagar bus conductor from Karnataka struggled a lot in his big journey for cinema to conqueror more than a millions of heart.



Though he was pictured as a man of masala and with mythological perspective in cinema, all his actions are closely associated to the real life. His movies are still money spinning machinery not only in Tamilnadu, Andhrapradesh, Karnatakka, Kerala, South Asian countries like Singapore & Malayasia, United States; it is also making huge markets for Indian movies in Japan and Eastern Europe.



What is the specialty he has been roped to achieve such status? Whether his movies are made to international shades or to any literary works of east or west? I too agree the word “No”. But still he is my man. Not only for me, many followers in Tamilnadu having a moral and relative hangover to his words.



He is the only superstar who proclaimed not to start any fans club for him in the past. Though people don’t listen to him at any period, his only fans club association became a bull’s eye to all politicians of Tamilnadu and even in the national politics. In 1995, when his movie “Batcha” got released and magnified his image to political leader, he immediately stopped the huge enrollment of his fan clubs which was already crossed a million in Tamilnadu itself.



After his personal flop (according to Rajini Standards) “Baba” (the TN trade says that the biggest collection of the year 2002), he made the Indian nation to wonder with Chandramughi by grossing 80 crores(source: Economic times) in his 150th day of release in 2005.



His validation of a person not are made in arithmetic, skin tones, caste, creed or money, rather he values through their handwork and love towards their family. He also often advises his fan to look after their work and family to grow high rather following or his movies.



I also started his method of justification and following his simple methodologies to achieve my goals. People may question me everytime why I’m madly following him (the man of cinematic mantras)? I replied them that I can’t I’m unable to describe him! My missile man of Rameswaram is next to him to generate my confidence level through his energetic words because Mr.Rajini is my role model of life who got inside me in 1980’s itself. Because his words are very influential when are applied to the materialist world. May be that’s one among the reason I love him.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online